Are you a CRNA interested in a full time days or PRN opportunity? Join our collaborative team in Bedford, IN! Indiana University Health is seeking experienced CRNAs with a desire to practice in a small operating room alongside board certified surgeons.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation’s leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-Time, Days (Monday-Friday) or PRN available
- On call throughout the week and weekends
- 90% Outpatient
- Patient population: Mostly adults, few peds
- Working independently, under the supervision of an anesthesiologist or Surgeon.
- Prepares patients for anesthesia, administers anesthesia, monitors patients closely during surgery, and monitors patients' progress after surgery.
- CRNA may also be called upon to help relieve pain in intensive care units and Med-Surg units.
- After surgery, the CRNA oversees the patient's post-procedural recovery.
- CRNA may also provide emotional support to patients and their families, and patient care services relative to the overall welfare of patients and major agents of direct patient care.
- Master's degree required
- Experience required
- Must be team oriented and take initiative
- Comprehensive benefits package includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
Bedford, Indiana is a beautiful small town nestled in the hills of Southern Indiana. Filled with an abundance of recreational activities, residents of Bedford also enjoy the attractions of several nearby big cities!
- Enjoy camping and hiking at State Parks, as well as golfing and community festivals
- Nearby Lake Monroe (Indiana’s largest inland body of water) provides boating, swimming, fishing and more!
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" five consecutive years
- Popular attractions include Blue Spring Caverns & Spring Mill State Park
- Low cost of living paired with excellent schooling
- Dynamic amenities are minutes from Bloomington, IN – home to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University
- Just over an hour to both Indianapolis and Louisville
- Scenic country side with wildlife views at every turn
- Friend to the athlete with a 19-mile trail, multiple 5K races, annual Limestone Capital Half Marathon, and family friendly parks
- Small town feel with a variety of restaurants, boutiques, and shopping centers
- Known as the Limestone Capital of the world
Indiana University Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty provider group based in the South Central Region of Indiana. Our physicians and advanced practice providers are dedicated to providing quality care to south central Indiana.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is the second largest physician group within IU Health and operates over 50 practices employing around 370 providers within the South Central Region of Indiana.
Apply online at: https://iuhealthrecruitment.org/Physician_Job/Details/IU-Health-Southern-Indiana-Physicians--CRNA-Bedford-Hospital/24675
Or contact Karen Rieger, Advanced Provider Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 963-2485.